Customer Care - Complaints
HELLENIC TRAIN, a subsidiary of Trenitalia and member of the FS Group, is the main provider (until now the only one) of rail transport for passengers and freight in Greece. HELLENIC TRAIN numbers more than 1,200 employees placing it in the top five private companies in Greece. In the context of the continuous upgrading of the services provided to the passengers, HELENIC TRAIN proceeds with the recruitment of staff to ensure customer satisfaction and provide quality customer care.
We are a forward-thinking company who strive to provide the highest possible standards in finding, growing, and retaining the talents within Hellenic Train. By choosing to become a member of our company you will join an organization that understands that human capital is the key lever behind value.
Joining our team, you will find yourself working in the below activities:
- Respond promptly to customer complaints.
- Answer emails escalating them across a number of communication channels, and walking customers through basic troubleshooting processes in order to get their complaints resolved.
- Process forms, applications, and requests.
- Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicate and coordinate with colleagues as necessary.
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer care process.
What we are looking for
- BSc in Business Administration, Marketing, or related disciplines.
- One to three (1-3) years of professional experience working with customer support, especially, handling customer complaints.
- Proficiency in MS Office is mandatory.
- Proficiency (level C1) in spoken and written English will be considered an asset.
- Highly developed communication skills with the ability to cooperate at all levels.
- Organizational & multitasking skills.
- A confident and positive attitude with strong team working ethics but also with the ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
What’s in it for you
At Hellenic Train, you will have:
- Continuous training and development in a dynamically growing company.
- Challenging projects & career growth prospects.
- A human-centered, and friendly working environment.
If you are interested to join, please send your CV in firstname.lastname@example.org until 12.04.2023.