9/7/2014 NEAR2 2nd Advisory Board Meeting in Shanghai
The 2nd Advisory Board Meeting was held in Shanghai, China on the 09/07/2014, in the International Meeting Centre of Tongji University. Following, the Lead Partner(LP) gave a presentation on the project, the results achieved so far and the next steps. More specifically, the presentation included:
- Brief information on the project;
- Achieved results;
- Main findings of the 10 Concept Documents;
- Brief information on the workshops organized in Vilnius and Warsaw;
- Milestones to be met until the end of the project.
- Proposed Structure of the Final Publication;
- The Corridors under study;
- Existing Bilateral and Multilateral agreements along the corridors;
- The Trans-Eurasian railway policy context;
- Key Players along the land bridge;
- Projects Underway;
- Brief, initial conclusions.